Reservation and Cancellation Policies
1. For rental of the entire property, pricing is based on 10 people. An additional fee will be calculated for extra guests.
2. Rental pricing for our Parental and Family Suites is based on 2 people with additional charges calculated for extra guests.
For self catering holiday rentals a security deposit is mandatory. This fee will be added to your reservation cost when booking.
Your security payment of 300 euros will act as a bond against possible breakages, loss of keys etc. Following satisfactory inspection of the property and return of keys, your security payment will be refunded. Please allow 10 days for this. Should the cost of repairs or replacement for any damage caused exceed the security deposit, clients will be required to pay the full costs associated with repairs and replacements needed to restore the property to its original condition.
Entry & Exit Times
To allow for cleaning, the property can be occupied from 5pm on the day of arrival and until 11am on the day of departure. There may be scope for some flexibility according to bookings. Directions will be forwarded to you shortly before your departure.
The maximum number to reside in the property must not exceed what has been stated on the booking form, unless the owners have given written permission.
We welcome well behaved pets, prior to agreement, but we do have some pet rules for the comfort of all guests:
1) Pets must not be left unattended at anytime during your stay
2) Pets are not allowed on furniture or in beds
3) Owners must clean up after their pets and put any mess in the bins provided
Pet Fee = 10 euros per pet per night.
Kindly note, being a watermill we are surrounded by streams, so caution is required with young children and pets. They are your responsibility.
Guests can cancel at least 90 days before check-in and get a 50% refund. After this no refund can be offered.
*** Please ensure you take out adequate holiday insurance ***